First time washing (DCK). Pleasing results!
Albeit, poor yield. I might love to listen to solutions from people extra skilled than myself. [Picture album](https://imgur.com/a/bZR5M8j) Beginning weight was 202mg. Closing weight was 138mg. **Gadgets used:** Questionable high quality DCK, mirror, razor, teabag, 91% rubbing alcohol **Steps:** 1. Empty teabag and exchange contents with questionable DCK 2. Maintain teabag over mirror and drip 91% rubbing alcohol over materials 3. Permit mirror to dry (I used a blow dryer on low setting) 4. Scrape mirror with razor blade. 5. Repeat steps 2-Four till bag is sufficiently empty. ​ **Hindsight notes:** I’d most likely use a single layer of the teabag materials as an alternative of inserting the chemical within the bag. With out having the ability to immediately drip the alcohol over the chemical, it took a very long time to get the DCK dissolved. Additionally, I discovered the teabag materials truly appeared to wick the brown contaminants. The outer edges of the teabag ended up being fairly brown in comparison with the middle the place the chemical was initially positioned. I observed this bag discoloration on my second “pull”, and this pull resulted in noticeably whiter materials than the primary. Given this, it might be a good suggestion to let the DCK sit in a calmly alcohol-damped bag for a bit to permit the wicking to happen earlier than washing. ​ All in all it was very simple. Sadly, I went fairly exhausting on dissos final weekend, so I will most likely wait to strive my washed batch till subsequent weekend… or not. We’ll see. In both case I will report again with the way it goes.

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *