So I took my final dose of etizolam 1 hour past. I plan on waiting till I come down thus like 5 additional hours.
Can it be safe to perform a little bit of 3meopcp just like 5-10mg. Or if I just wait till tomorrow.
Thanks for your help! Only need to prevent a dangerous error or know if it’d be okay