Skip to content
TL;DR: I have created a program which lets you easily monitor your usage of research compounds in addition to some other drugs (alcohol, cannabis, and much more). It is currently available at no cost on iOS and Android.
In the conclusion of 2018, I began monitoring every medication I’ve taken. Assessing notes in my phone was not suitable, so in February, I started working on Dose. It is a program which permits you to log any medication you have taken. After that you can easily see your entrances, in addition to various stats concerning your usage. I believe that it’s ideal for you guys – you can certainly see when you have a particular material, add notes along with your trip reports or ideas, and determine how often you have (and do it if needed!) .
Now I wish to discuss it with you . This app is far from being completely completed, so remember that some bugs may still happen. I will release new updates frequently.
Here are a Few of the attributes:
* It is, and will always be totally free, without any constraints
* Accessible iOS and Android
* Works out-of-the-box with defaults according to TripSit/PsychonautWiki
* Notice how often you eat, how much you invest and Lots of other purposeful stats
* Attach a notice (trip report, ideas, mood) into an entrance
* Track any material you need
* Visualize your usage on a calendar
* Select your common doses to log them quicker
* Secure your information using a PIN code
* Your information is securely saved locally and could be exported anytime
* Dark mode
I am now working on check reminders, more charts, data, and intentions.
It’s possible to find the program on [the App Store](https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dose/id1514087697) and [Google Play](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.doseapp.android).
Some materials had to be eliminated on iOS, however it is simple to put them manually.
Here are some other links too:
Thanks! Don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any queries or opinions. Please be safe!